The scan syntax is like on TASMAD.
Arguments of SC:
- any driveable variable, and its center value
- any step (D immediately followed by the variable name)
- NP followed by the number of points (note: if NP is even,
the scan center is between the two points in the middle).
- MN or TI followed by the monitor or time preset value
The presence of 4 argument parts is mandatory, but the order of
the parts is not relevant. For every step variable, the corresponding
center value must be given.
If no step is given for a center variable, a step 0 is used.
Special cases are the variables QH and Q3 , and their
corresonding steps DQH and DQ3 which have 3 or 4 values.
- energy scan (the following two beeing equivalent))
> SC QH 1 0 0 0 DQH 0 0 0 0.01 NP 5 MN 1000
> SC QH 1 0 0 EN 0 DEN 0.01 NP 5 MN 1000
- q scan (the following two beeing equivalent))
> SC QH 1 0 0 0 DQH 0 0.01 0 0 NP 5 MN 1000
> SC QH 1 0 0 0 DQH 0 0.01 0 NP 5 MN 1000
- motor scan with time preset
> SC A3 25 A4 50 DA3 0.1 DA4 0.2 NP 11 ti 1
The new UB matrix system allows to drive Q out of plane within the limits of the sample goniometers sgu and sgl. If there is a sample
environment device on the sample table which may not be tilted, please restrict the movement of motors sgu and sgl through software limits.
> POLSCAN script "scan variables and steps" NP np MN mn
The script contains all what has to be done at one scan point. Its exact syntax
is still open.
This page last changed on 17-Oct-2005 14:28:39 CEST by 18.104.22.168.