SEA means "Sample Environment Automation". It is a client - server software for controlling
and monitoring sample environment devices.
- Logging of all relevant variables at 5 sec interval, stored for at least one year
- Control logic not handled by the hardware: automatic needle valve control, correction for sample - heat exchanger difference.
- Charts for live display and for inspecting the history
- Graphical user interface for changing control parameters
- Command interface (commands can be used in an instrument batch file, or entered directly) How to use SEA commands in a sics batchfile
Starting the SEA client
on the unix command line, or click on the SEA icon on the linux desktop.
Architecture of SEA
Figure: Diagram showing the client - server architecture of SEA and how it is embedded into the
instrument control software.
This page last changed on 14-Sep-2007 08:31:46 CEST by MarkusZolliker.