Procedure to Change the Option for the Sample Stick Rotation
There are 7 options now:
- set stickmotor 0
- Normal mode: motor om is sample table
- set stickmotor 1
- MA15 mode: motor om is sample stick, motor sro is sample table
- set ma15motor 2
- MA02 mode: motor om is sample table, motor stick is sample stick
Change to Omega on Sample Stick (for MA15)
- In /home/rita2/rita2_sics/rita2.tcl change the following line
set stickmotor 15
- Stop the SICS server at the unix prompt:
monit stop sicsserver
- Switch off the motor controller (if not already off)
- Make sure that the cables to the rotation unit are connected, and
that the serial line (RS232) to the motor controller is connected.
- Switch on the motor controller.
- Start sics with the command
monit start sicsserver
If the motor is not running, it may be necessary to load the motor
parameters with the el734_test program. Type
for documentation. A parameter file can be found under /home/users/tascom/PSI/mot_4_01.par (no longer there!)
Actually the serial cable for the omega motor is connected to channel 4 (port 3004) on the
terminal server lnsts02.psi.ch.
This page last changed on 04-May-2012 12:16:31 UTC by MarkusZolliker.