- Monochromator two theta. Only readable up to know. Must be moved manually
by pushing the detector around.
- Monochromator shielding lift.
- Monochromator theta.
- Monochromator x-translation, vertical to monochromator surface.
- Monochromator y-translation, parallel to monochromator surface.
- Monochromator tilting.
- Monochromator 1 curvature horizontal.
- Monochromator 1 curvature vertical.
Virtual motors are instrument parameters which can be driven with the
drive and run commands, though they are not physical motors. Mostly
this encompasses coordinated movements of motors around several axis
or other lengthy and error prone hardware operations.
- incident energy in meV.
- fermi chopper speed.
- disk chopper speed. This works only when the chopper is NOT in
- chopper phase difference.
- This is the ratio fermispeed/diskspeed. A value of two would mean that the diskchopper is running at half the speed of the fermichopper.
Please note that the phase is set to 0
automatically while running this command by the chopper controller
software from Dornier.